More About Careers at Tex-Trude
Tex-Trude knows that the company is only as superior as its employees. Therefore, we understand the importance of providing a safe and friendly work environment and providing our employees with the training and assistance needed to guarantee their success. Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in sales, operations, warehouse and in other support roles.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Tex-Trude, we are committed to attracting, training and maintaining top-notch employees. We recruit and promote in all job classifications without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other unlawful consideration. Those seeking employment can apply at our Sheldon Road location or on-line.
Our Commitment to Training & Development
We are dedicated to the personal and professional development of all employees and to providing education and training that positively impacts the workplace. Tex-Trude provides training and education surrounding employee policies, safety and legally related mandatory topics on an on-going basis.
Skills we look for and value
At Tex-Trude, we believe people thrive and grow in a winning environment, which produces more opportunities and jobs for its employees. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about doing a job well, have the ability to communicate and enjoy working in a team environment.
Tex-Trude pays for a portion of the employees benefits cost.
- Medical Plan - Enjoy the luxury of a PPO plan where you are able to visit a large network of doctors without referrals.
- Prescription Drug Plan - Tex-Trude Prescription Drug plan includes a Generic based program. Request your prescription to be filled in Generic form and receive it at no cost to you (free).
- Dental Discount Plan - Tex-Trude pays for the employee portion of the Dental Discount Plan. You may add your child(ren) or spouse at a discount rate.
- Vision Discount Plan - Receive discounts on glasses, contacts and a number of vision services.
- Life Insurance - Tex-Trude offers a set amount of basic life insurance for both hourly and salary employees at no cost to the employee.
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Health Care Reimbursement/Child Care Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off - Tex-Trude understands the importance of maintaining a healthy “work/life” balance. Regular full-time hourly and regular full-time salary employees are eligible after 1 year of employment.
- Holiday Pay - Tex-Trude recognizes eight paid holidays for regular full-time salary employees and nine paid holidays for regular full-time hourly employees after 90 days of employment.
- Funeral (Bereavement) - Tex-Trude will grant 1 funeral day for regular full-time hourly and regular full-time salary employees after 90 days of employment at the loss of a member of your immediate family.
- Employee Referral Bonus - Employees may earn up to $300 by referring someone if they are a successful hire if the new hire is employed more than 90 days.
- Service Recognition - Tex-Trude appreciates employees. Employees receive monetary recognition on their 1st, 3rd and 5th year anniversary, and then, in 5 year increments.
- Direct Deposit - Direct deposit is mandatory for all employees and you can have your check deposited to the financial institution of your choice.
- Safety Shoe Reinbursement – Tex-Trude offers a $40 reimbursement for the purchase of proper safety shoes each year.
- Sam’s Club – Tex-Trude offers Sam’s Club memberships after completing 90 days of employment.
- Tex-Trude understands that employees may be interested in purchasing additional coverage. Employees will have the opportunity to enroll in supplemental benefits offered through a supplemental benefit carrier. These benefits are paid by the employee and will be payroll deducted each pay period.
- Supplemental Life Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Supplemental Health Options, Heart & Stroke Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Supplemental Short Term Disability and Accident Insurance.
- 401(k) - Voluntary pre-tax contributions with company match.
How can I check the status of my application?
Applications will stay on file for 45 days. Your application will be considered for the same position should another opportunity become available within the 45-day time-frame. There is no need to reapply if you are within the 45-day time-frame.
How will I know if I am going to be contacted for an interview?
Applicants are usually notified within 2 weeks of applying for a position by phone or email address listed on your application.
What is the recruiting process?
Applicants will have a phone interview, Aptitude Test if applicable, and an interview with the Department Manager. Tex-Trude will then extend an employment offer or notify the applicant if they are not selected.
Careers at Tex-Trude
Interested in joining our team? Tex-Trude is always looking for motivated employees to join in our effort to produce quality products and ensure quality service.
Professional, Management & Support Positions:
Accounting/Finance, Administration, Operations and Sales
Plant Operations Positions:
General Warehouse, Maintenance, Operators, Skilled Labor and Labor
Current Career Opportunities
Please download our employment application by clicking here.
Please send a resumes or brief work history with salary history and expectations to email@example.com or fax to 713.481.3484. You may apply in person Monday through Thursday 8:30am – 11:30am; 1:00pm – 3:00pm.
Tex-Trude is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must complete a pre-employment check and screening.